Saturday, October 3, 2009

3d Model Process Works

Form AutoCad I import the building's elevation to the Rhino. Because I want to build the 3d model of the building.










I trace the which part of the facade will become solid. I am using the line command.








Then I extrude the line 300 mm using the ExtrudeCrv command.






























I used Cap command to close the opening of the curve that i extrude.



Here I change the view to the Shaded view, so that i can view the solid clearly.























I drew a guide line with 4500 mm height, to help me move the roof.





I used Rotate3d command, to rotate the south facade vertically.






Then I used Move command to move the facade to the roof structure.









Here I have to use the Rotate command first, because I need to rotate the east facade 90 degree on the plan first.





Then I used Rotated3d command to rotate the facade 90 degree (vertical).















Then I used the same command to other facade.






































































I put one light source in model space.




Render process, but the render still look so dark.




I change the colour of the material at the properties.




It look a bit better now.





Here I add another light source in the model space.

No comments:

Post a Comment